Monday, September 19, 2016

Programming Events

Hope everyone in Blogger Land is doing well and had a top weekend. 

I've been getting over a nasty (is there any other kind) cold but seem to be exiting the sick tunnel. A few things on my immediate horizon: to finish rereading Stephen King's The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger, don my cowboy hat for the new season of Longmire dropping in four days on Netflix, and patiently refrain from spilling the excitement that is WestworldI will also be reviewing Longmire and Westworld for Criminal Element. So I hope you will join me for some of those jaunts and bring some Theraflu and a bottle of Jack just in case.

4 comments:

Oscar Case said...

I'll be along for the ride from afar, David.

David Cranmer said...

Afar? I would think you are a Longmire fan, Oscar. Not so?

Elgin Bleecker said...

Thanks for the heads up on LONGMIRE, a very good series.

David Cranmer said...

I've enjoyed all four seasons and looking forward to #5... and will be reviewing over here (http://www.criminalelement.com/David%20Cranmer#filter) if you care to join me.