Saturday, April 17, 2010

BTAP #70: Doggy Day Care by Richard Prosch

The last customer had barely cleared the door when Alan Dinkle thumbed the neon pet store window sign to read "Closed," locked the doors, and turned to face me. "You know something's wrong, Mindy. Mrs. Schmeckpepper would never forget Sir Leonard."

I spaced the next ten minutes of Alan's diatribe because I was obsessing about the heart shaped tattoo I'd gotten on my left calf. I hadn't told my parents yet and I'm thinking what a moron, right? To get inked in plain sight like that. Why didn't I go for somewhere under the skirt, like my friend Dana?


Richard Prosch shares an interesting tale with man's four-legged best friend in Doggy Day Care.

Next week: Derek Kelly shows us "Contact Shots are Bad Like That"

Coming soon: Spend some time with Patricia Abbott in "Cafe Sybarski"