Sunday, March 22, 2009

BEAT to a PULP stats

Since I’ve already blown BTAP’s horn by posting links to nice reviews of two of our stories, I decided to turn off the comments for this particular post.

I don’t normally check my stats because I would continue to run BTAP even if only one other person in the world visited the site. But, there are plenty of faithful readers out there and I was pleasantly surprised by the numbers considering that we post just one new story each week (over a fifteen day period, we’ve had 12,368 hits; 3,428 page views and 1,360 visitors) and not to mention the different countries that have stopped by to check us out:

AUSTRALIA
BELGIUM
BULGARIA
CANADA
CHINA
COSTA RICA
COTE D'IVOIRE
EGYPT
FRANCE
GERMANY
ISRAEL
ITALY
JAPAN
LATVIA
NETHERLANDS
NEW ZEALAND
POLAND
ROMANIA
SOUTH AFRICA
SPAIN
UNITED KINGDOM
UNITED STATES
VENEZUELA

Elaine and I say thanks to all the writers who have contributed to BTAP's continuing success.